You can download the add in for PowerPoint here. Visit the official Microsoft Translator page to learn more.
The best teacher is .... a student!
A global audience motivates our students
Solve vs Involve
Tammy Dunbar is the teacher we all want to be
- Minecraft - Tap into what students love and craft experinces that get students creating
- OneNote - Students share content any way they want on the unlimited canvas and work together in the collaboration space
- PowerPoint - Collaborate on projects and make videos
- Kahoot - Ghost mode lets you challenge classes in different timezones
- Skype - Mystery Skype Sparks curiosity, connects you with classrooms and experts from around the world
The Skype-a-thon is a global Skype event on November 28th and 29th. This learning event aims to get students travelling around the world and connecting outside their classroom. Classrooms can participate by registering for virtual field trips, Skype lessons, collaborations, mystery Skype or by having a guest speaker. You can find out more and register here.
Lego Mindstorms Education Ev3 Integration
A new courses for Lego EV3 is also now available via the Microsoft Educator Community here. Upon completion, you receive badges and points on your Educator Profile.
Remix in the Classroom: Digital Inking on Microsoft Photos
You can download the Microsoft Photos app here.